Friday, May 20, 2011

Da Boss says GET BACK TO WORK!!!

After 4 days living the live of a penitent in Migraine Land, I woke this morning clear-headed and anxious to get back to work.

So I started up my instant boss and set him for eight 30 minute sessions. Who or what is my instant boss you ask?


  • He came from here: http://appsapps.info/instantboss.php
  • He is a slightly more sophisticated version of an egg timer, and he keeps me on the straight and narrow.
  • He is a physical manifestation of my sub-conscious desire to keep working.
  • He also reminds me to get up every 30 minutes and walk around - something it is very easy for writers to forget!


Peyton will be happy I am back in the saddle - he has tried to be patient with me during the synaptic revolution, but the fact that the students have left the barricades and we can get back to work is a relief!

The Boss is clearing his throat; I've got to go!

No comments: