Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Eddie Louise, Writer, Bollocks Artiste


My work explores the relationship between the body and emotional memories.

With influences as diverse as Wittgenstein and Frida Kahlo, new combinations are crafted from both simple and complex layers.

Ever since I was a teenager I have been fascinated by the theoretical limits of the human condition. What starts out as hope soon becomes debased into a hegemony of temptation, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the prospect of a new understanding.

As shifting phenomena become frozen through diligent and diverse practice, the viewer is left with an impression of the possibilities of our world.
My Artist Statement as Written by the Gurus at: http://10k.aneventapart.com/Uploads/262/#

1 comment:

Douglas Underhill said...

Oh my God! That's so amazing! It's like you know me, deep inside...